5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

5 stars for DW Quail Golf, best golf mats I have ever used, great people to deal with. My 3 golfing buddies all got Quail golf mats after seeing mine.

They love them. Quail golf has been in business for 20 years and you may see a couple bad reviews but take it with a grain of salt, many reviews here look as if there posted by competitors, and I know for a fact they have sold over 1 million golf mats in 20 years. That is how many mat boxes the have purchased from the box manufacture I work for.

I am one happy customer and 5 stars to D W Quail Golf, fast friendly service and real high quality golf mats.

They have a number of styles of mats and all sized. D W Quail new 5 star golf mats will last longer than any other mat, so I am very pleased to write a good review.

I have attached a link of testimonials all 5 stars also I have looked them up on Amazon under durapro golf mats great ratings!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dw Quail Golf Golf Mat.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: I liked the product and the service.

Comments

Why are most of their good reviews done anonymously? Because they post and solicit fake reviews.

How come they don’t allow reviews on their website? Because they would get blasted, that’s why.