5.0
Turnaround Time

D W Quail Golf Mats are 5 Stars, this company makes the best golf mats I have ever seen.They have been around for 20 years and I can tell you they are awesome, Great customer service, fast delivery and the quality of their golf mats are the best in the industry.

I have posted 5 star reviews on D W Quail Golf before and there is a reason, I recently went in with my neighbors and we set up a skytrak simulator golf studio. We brought a golf studio mat from D W Quail Golf my buddies could not believe the great quality and customer service, yes 5 star service from D W Quail Golf.

You know competitors place reviews about companies all the time so read them with a grain of salt.I believe from what I have heard millions of people trust D W Quail Golf, they truly are a great company!

Review about: Dw Quail Golf Golf Mat.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: I liked the product and the service, Customer service was great, Fast friendly customer service.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments

Customer service-what service?There is no phone number listed for customer service, only a number for new orders-and even that number sends you to an machine.

Want to know your order status-fill out a form on their website. You call that customer service? Joke.

I order two matts, 12 days later have to receive a shipment conf nr or tracking number.Order elsewhere.