Update added by user Jun 12
This an update to D.W.Quail Golf, and David Quail.
I have tried to get the company to support their warranty, and offered to send back the residential golf mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat, and pay the difference. However, despite being polite, and positive about working out a resolution, David Quail became nasty, and threatening, and I have filed a complaint with the Georgia States attorney consumer complaint division. I received the following email from David Quail:I have forwarded on to our attorney your email and photos, they insinuate no less that blackmail, do this and preserve the DuraPro name you say. Going to post a bad review are you?
I would think twice.
You purchased a mat and used it for practice it was not intended to do. You did not read the listing and you has produced pictures that show that.
In 20 years I have had 2 other people who tried the same thing, Our attorneys have gotten some very large checks from them for posting false and misleading reviews.
You sir are trying to blackmail us, Your threats could cost you.
I would think twice, We have the ability to trace you.
Act accordingly.You can be sure we will.
Original review posted by user Jun 11
Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in a Divot.I notified the company today, and since they are closed they have not had a chance to respond yet.
Since the mat is less than one year old, and there is a one year warranty on the mat I am hoping they will exchange the mat for a commercial grade, and apply what I originally paid for a residential grade mat towards the commercial grade mat.I have to say my initial experience with this company has been positive, and I hope they are accepting of my offer to continue to use there product creating a win win situation for both parties.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I liked the product and the service
What I disliked
- Shipping time to receive product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Return the residential mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat applying the cost of the residential mat towards the purchase of a commercial grade mat.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dura Pro 5X5 Residential Golf Mat
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In February of 2013 we ordered an AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical directly from NordicTrack.com. It is a nice machine it seems, but ours was ENTIRELY DEFECTIVE and in the..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "Aramex just want to "milk" the client for as much money as possible. They wanted to add extra charge 250AED for picking up a package within any address in Dubai (you..."
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- " I HAD MY 1999 FORD WINDSTAR TRSNSMISSION REBUILT AT C&H TRSNSMISSIONS I GOT IT BACK A MONTH LATER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3DAYS..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."