4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 12, 2016

This an update to D.W.Quail Golf, and David Quail.

I have tried to get the company to support their warranty, and offered to send back the residential golf mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat, and pay the difference. However, despite being polite, and positive about working out a resolution, David Quail became nasty, and threatening, and I have filed a complaint with the Georgia States attorney consumer complaint division. I received the following email from David Quail:I have forwarded on to our attorney your email and photos, they insinuate no less that blackmail, do this and preserve the DuraPro name you say. Going to post a bad review are you?

I would think twice.

You purchased a mat and used it for practice it was not intended to do. You did not read the listing and you has produced pictures that show that.

In 20 years I have had 2 other people who tried the same thing, Our attorneys have gotten some very large checks from them for posting false and misleading reviews.

You sir are trying to blackmail us, Your threats could cost you.

I would think twice, We have the ability to trace you.

Act accordingly.You can be sure we will.

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2016

Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in a Divot.I notified the company today, and since they are closed they have not had a chance to respond yet.

Since the mat is less than one year old, and there is a one year warranty on the mat I am hoping they will exchange the mat for a commercial grade, and apply what I originally paid for a residential grade mat towards the commercial grade mat.I have to say my initial experience with this company has been positive, and I hope they are accepting of my offer to continue to use there product creating a win win situation for both parties.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dw quail golf durapro golf mat from DW Quail Golf and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $147 and wants DW Quail Golf to "return the residential mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat applying the cost of the residential mat towards the purchase of a commercial grade mat".

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping time to receive product. Author liked the most i liked the product and the service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DW Quail Golf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments