DW Quail Golf - DuraPro Mat with a Divot

Update added by user Jun 12

This an update to D.W.Quail Golf, and David Quail.

I have tried to get the company to support their warranty, and offered to send back the residential golf mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat, and pay the difference. However, despite being polite, and positive about working out a resolution, David Quail became nasty, and threatening, and I have filed a complaint with the Georgia States attorney consumer complaint division. I received the following email from David Quail:I have forwarded on to our attorney your email and photos, they insinuate no less that blackmail, do this and preserve the DuraPro name you say. Going to post a bad review are you?

I would think twice.

You purchased a mat and used it for practice it was not intended to do. You did not read the listing and you has produced pictures that show that.

In 20 years I have had 2 other people who tried the same thing, Our attorneys have gotten some very large checks from them for posting false and misleading reviews.

You sir are trying to blackmail us, Your threats could cost you.

I would think twice, We have the ability to trace you.

Act accordingly.You can be sure we will.

Original review posted by user Jun 11

Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in a Divot.I notified the company today, and since they are closed they have not had a chance to respond yet.

Since the mat is less than one year old, and there is a one year warranty on the mat I am hoping they will exchange the mat for a commercial grade, and apply what I originally paid for a residential grade mat towards the commercial grade mat.I have to say my initial experience with this company has been positive, and I hope they are accepting of my offer to continue to use there product creating a win win situation for both parties.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • I liked the product and the service
  • What I disliked
    • Shipping time to receive product

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Return the residential mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat applying the cost of the residential mat towards the purchase of a commercial grade mat.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dura Pro 5X5 Residential Golf Mat
Review category
review #864094 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with DW Quail Golf? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.