Update added by user Jun 12
This an update to D.W.Quail Golf, and David Quail.
I have tried to get the company to support their warranty, and offered to send back the residential golf mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat, and pay the difference. However, despite being polite, and positive about working out a resolution, David Quail became nasty, and threatening, and I have filed a complaint with the Georgia States attorney consumer complaint division. I received the following email from David Quail:I have forwarded on to our attorney your email and photos, they insinuate no less that blackmail, do this and preserve the DuraPro name you say. Going to post a bad review are you?
I would think twice.
You purchased a mat and used it for practice it was not intended to do. You did not read the listing and you has produced pictures that show that.
In 20 years I have had 2 other people who tried the same thing, Our attorneys have gotten some very large checks from them for posting false and misleading reviews.
You sir are trying to blackmail us, Your threats could cost you.
I would think twice, We have the ability to trace you.
Act accordingly.You can be sure we will.
Original review posted by user Jun 11
Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in a Divot.I notified the company today, and since they are closed they have not had a chance to respond yet.
Since the mat is less than one year old, and there is a one year warranty on the mat I am hoping they will exchange the mat for a commercial grade, and apply what I originally paid for a residential grade mat towards the commercial grade mat.I have to say my initial experience with this company has been positive, and I hope they are accepting of my offer to continue to use there product creating a win win situation for both parties.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I liked the product and the service
What I disliked
- Shipping time to receive product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Return the residential mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat applying the cost of the residential mat towards the purchase of a commercial grade mat.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dura Pro 5X5 Residential Golf Mat
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half. Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "so i get the e mail for $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00. "Today only". My purchase totaled $130.00 but the discount was never applied at checkout. When I called,..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."