Update added by user Jun 12, 2016
This an update to D.W.Quail Golf, and David Quail.
I have tried to get the company to support their warranty, and offered to send back the residential golf mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat, and pay the difference. However, despite being polite, and positive about working out a resolution, David Quail became nasty, and threatening, and I have filed a complaint with the Georgia States attorney consumer complaint division. I received the following email from David Quail:I have forwarded on to our attorney your email and photos, they insinuate no less that blackmail, do this and preserve the DuraPro name you say. Going to post a bad review are you?
I would think twice.
You purchased a mat and used it for practice it was not intended to do. You did not read the listing and you has produced pictures that show that.
In 20 years I have had 2 other people who tried the same thing, Our attorneys have gotten some very large checks from them for posting false and misleading reviews.
You sir are trying to blackmail us, Your threats could cost you.
I would think twice, We have the ability to trace you.
Act accordingly.You can be sure we will.
Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2016
Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in a Divot.I notified the company today, and since they are closed they have not had a chance to respond yet.
Since the mat is less than one year old, and there is a one year warranty on the mat I am hoping they will exchange the mat for a commercial grade, and apply what I originally paid for a residential grade mat towards the commercial grade mat.I have to say my initial experience with this company has been positive, and I hope they are accepting of my offer to continue to use there product creating a win win situation for both parties.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- I liked the product and the service
What I disliked
- Shipping time to receive product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Return the residential mat in exchange for a commercial grade mat applying the cost of the residential mat towards the purchase of a commercial grade mat.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dura Pro 5X5 Residential Golf Mat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial. Had this last year...no problems. When I accessed..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I ordered a gamepad from them with the expedited shipping option hoping to get it sooner than later, I was charged, but my order never went through and the customer..."
- "I bought Loreal Revitalift Daily Cleanser and the night creme..I used it and my face is literally burned!! Like a chemical burn . It's been a week it's still not..."
- "Pink and black mold in shower 3 Effingham, IL TA. Not acceptable!!!! If the showers were cleaned with bacterial fighting cleansers, such as those used in hospitals, mold and..."