I ordered a golf mat from DW Quail and wanted to get the next larger size. This mat was not used. A club head never touched the mat.

I attempted to contact the company REPEATEDLY and after NUMEROUS attempts to contact the company I called their number and afer man, many rings David Quail answered the phone. I explained I purchased a mat that was unused and would like to return it for the next larger size. He stated that's fine and to send him an e-mail and they would get back to me with return instructions. Time went by, and went by and .... After further numerous follow-up phone calls and e-mails I never heard from then.

I read the reviews and became more concerned

Finally after approx 14 days I received an e-mail indicating that 'were moving offices and phone lines'.

No apology.

No offer or instructions for return.

Note this exchange was taking place during the Masters.

I would rate their service: HORRIBLE.

I would rate their customer relations: HORRIBLE.

I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ORGANIZATION AGAIN.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #734965

Can you PLEASE post the phone number you called. I would love to talk with someone about MY missing order but I cannot find a contact phone number ANYWHERE.

:) They sold me a Great Golf Mat, I an see some of these reviews are posted by compeitors...need I say more they have thousands of Good reviews on Amazon.