On October 31 I ordered a gift from this website. It is now 12/21 and I still do not have it. I have paid for it but it hasn't been shipped. I tried to follow the process on the site for order tracking and never received any reply - you can only email inquiries.

I've called and had to pretend I wanted to place an order to speak to someone live. I was then told that the item shipped and I would have in 2 days. 5 days later no delivery. Now every time I call that direct line I get a voicemail to leave a message.

Seriously? This is how you do business? Now I've got to figure out how to get my money back and have the hassle of that.

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #684470

love the fake positive reviews from the company. all read the same.

buyer beware. purchased duro pro residential mat in 2008 and lasted 3 plus years.

Very happy. purchased another in 2011 but lasted only 14 months. hesitently purchased again in august 2012 and lasted 3 months. quality is going down fast.

when finally returning my email guy suggested that i pretty much sucked and beat the *** out of it with my irons. i'm an 8 handicap.

What has changed from the first mat to the last? quality!

Now after read the negative comments, I' afraid to buy a mat from your store, how could I be sure that the product I' thinking to buy is going to be exactly the product you are offering and showing in Internet ? I'm a very old man who love golf, but I do not like to be fighting . Thanks for your answer

:) They were perfect, good company to deal with ! got my prooducts on time and every thing is good , I would wswhop with them again, SOMETIMES I THINK REWIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY COMPEITORS I DON'T GO BBY THEM THE QUAIL GOLF PEOPLE TREATED ME REAL WELL. !

:) GREAT COMPANY GREAT GOLF MAT, EVERYTHING PERFECT !!!! I have ordered several times and deliver was always on time , friends I sent to qUAIL gOLF HAD GREAT RESULTS ALSO !

It has been 6 working days since I've placed my order and I haven't received it yet. At least give me a tracking number so I won't be scared. I should have bought it of off ebay.

#472098

Sounds like the same story over and over. Waiting 2 weeks for matt to arrive.

Credit card was charged but no delivery. Cant get tracking details or speak with anyone.

In my case, very slow shipping and a product that was not as described on the website. Quail seems to be a crappy outfit selling common products as a premium brand but not disclosing the real product.

#420937

This is a bogus company. I ordered a product from this company, for my fiancee for Christmas. He couldn't use it. I have contacted this company over SEVEN times by e-mail, and called again and again by phone. There is no person who you can talk to.

They owe me more than $170 dollars. They told me I would get a refund on my credit card. They NEVER gave me a credit or contacted me.

Flee from this company. I'm now in the process of filing a civil suit against this company, along with punative damages.

Great site good service thanks quail golf! :)

Wow, wish I did my research before buying from them. There are horrible reviews about them all over the Internet.

Everyone who took the time to write a negative experience is describing my very experience! Crappy customer service, they claim emails are lost in spam filter, can't Ever speak to anyone on the phone, the one time I got a guy he was rude and hung up... Basically the conversation was "if you completed the online form we'll get back to you" click. Three weeks later haven't heard from them.

Received a partial order that wasn't complete, told in email to mail back to them at my expense for replacement, never was replaced, and of course I haven't been credited..

After some 20 emails never got a response about

my other products. SPARE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION DONT RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM QUAIL.

I order a product, they claimed it was in stock. Billed card 2 days later, did not ship until 10 day later.

They never responded to email or telephone messages. I gave them 1 more try to buy a mat, called for more information. Left 2 messages and no call back. They advertise that they are family owned.

So?

What a bunch of flakes. Why do people think its ok to do business this was???

I'am a golf coach and I get all my items on time from them, Keep up the good work Quail Golf :)

:) These people are super, got me my gifts on time ,saved me money, reading about 1 or 2 others here you must have done something wrong, or what>? I WOULD SHOL AT D W QUAIL GOLF THEY ARE ON TOP OF THINGS.

No problems here,customer service is great,order came on time, Great Products.

Worse Place on the internet to do business. Good products but no concept of business operation.

I also tried the order tracking through the web site and haven't received a response.

They are a great company I have brought many items from them, so has everyone here at our golf club you must be hard to deal with , I have had no problems with D W Quail :)

hmmmm, not liking the fact that my story is exactly the same. ***! Looks like I'm out some cash.