On October 31 I ordered a gift from this website. It is now 12/21 and I still do not have it. I have paid for it but it hasn't been shipped. I tried to follow the process on the site for order tracking and never received any reply - you can only email inquiries.

I've called and had to pretend I wanted to place an order to speak to someone live. I was then told that the item shipped and I would have in 2 days. 5 days later no delivery. Now every time I call that direct line I get a voicemail to leave a message.

Seriously? This is how you do business? Now I've got to figure out how to get my money back and have the hassle of that.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #684470

love the fake positive reviews from the company. all read the same.

buyer beware.purchased duro pro residential mat in 2008 and lasted 3 plus years.

Very happy. purchased another in 2011 but lasted only 14 months. hesitently purchased again in august 2012 and lasted 3 months. quality is going down fast.

when finally returning my email guy suggested that i pretty much sucked and beat the *** out of it with my irons. i'm an 8 handicap.

What has changed from the first mat to the last?quality!

Now after read the negative comments, I' afraid to buy a mat from your store, how could I be sure that the product I' thinking to buy is going to be exactly the product you are offering and showing in Internet ? I'm a very old man who love golf, but I do not like to be fighting . Thanks for your answer

:) They were perfect, good company to deal with ! got my prooducts on time and every thing is good , I would wswhop with them again, SOMETIMES I THINK REWIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY COMPEITORS I DON'T GO BBY THEM THE QUAIL GOLF PEOPLE TREATED ME REAL WELL. !

:) GREAT COMPANY GREAT GOLF MAT, EVERYTHING PERFECT !!!! I have ordered several times and deliver was always on time , friends I sent to qUAIL gOLF HAD GREAT RESULTS ALSO !

It has been 6 working days since I've placed my order and I haven't received it yet. At least give me a tracking number so I won't be scared. I should have bought it of off ebay.

#472098

Sounds like the same story over and over.Waiting 2 weeks for matt to arrive.

Credit card was charged but no delivery.Cant get tracking details or speak with anyone.

In my case, very slow shipping and a product that was not as described on the website. Quail seems to be a crappy outfit selling common products as a premium brand but not disclosing the real product.

#420937

This is a bogus company. I ordered a product from this company, for my fiancee for Christmas. He couldn't use it. I have contacted this company over SEVEN times by e-mail, and called again and again by phone. There is no person who you can talk to.

They owe me more than $170 dollars. They told me I would get a refund on my credit card. They NEVER gave me a credit or contacted me.

Flee from this company. I'm now in the process of filing a civil suit against this company, along with punative damages.

Great site good service thanks quail golf! :)