DW Quail Golf - Ghastly Customer Service

12 of 30 DW Quail Golf reviews

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have been wronged by this company.

"FREE SHIPPING!" is what you see throughout their website, but apparently, that's not true for people in Hawaii. I got an email from them, chiding ME with the words, "You know there's no free shipping to Hawaii". Well - I didn't know that! I get free shipping on items from amazon.com and other companies all the time. When I responded to them with an email, and mentioned that, and offered a compromise, I got an email from David Quail, that simply read "Your mat order is cancelled."

IMO, their customer service is ghastly, inflexible, and unless as a customer, you fit in their perfect mold, they won't do business with you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Golf Mat
Review category
Sport
review #647683 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with DW Quail Golf? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 30 DW Quail Golf reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ray golf pro

Dec 18, 2015 #1080753 Ball Ground, Georgia, United States

IT IS POSTED RIGHT ON THE WEBITE THAT THERE IS FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATE , THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING TO AK OR HI THIS CUSTOMER DID NOT READ THE SHIPPING INFO.

Jun 10, 2015 #993566 Canton, Georgia, United States

WE CANCELED THIS PERSONS ORDER AS HE DID NOT READ OUR SHIPPING POLICY CORRECTLY, AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN WE SAY FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL USA ONLY .THAT MEANS THAT AK. AND HI ARE NOT ATTACHED TO THE MAINLAND, THOSE 2 STATES DO PAY EXTRA SHIPPING, THEY PLACE THEIR ORDER AND BEFORE WE PROCESS WE SEND THEM A SHIPPING QUOTE FOR THEIR APPROVAL FIRST BEFORE WE PROCESS, THIS GUY DID NOT LIKE THE EXTRA CHARGE AND IS TRYING TO BLACK MAIL US TO SHIPPING AND EATING THE SHIPPING COST. YES I CANCELED HIS ORDER BECAUSE OF ALL HIS THREATS AND TELLING US TO CALL HIS ATTORNEY, YOU KNOW THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...BUT IN THIS CASE THE CUSTOMER IS NOT, EVERY ON LINE MERCHANT HAS HAD CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS..I TOLD HIM ORDER CANCELED MOVE ON AND BUY SOMEPLACE ELSE. THIS ITEM IS A VERY LARGE ITEM AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING TO HI. WE HAVE 800,000 HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1997. YES I CANCELED HIS ORDER AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

Nakolo

Jun 10, 2015 #993610 Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

Hey DQ - I mentioned that I checked with an attorney because I truly did not know if I had a right to be offended by your website's presentation (I do), but you were never threatened with litigation, and you failed to mention that I offered to pay for half the shipping, so "blackmailing you into eating the shipping cost" is yet a misrepresentation of yours, bordering on libel. Further, you did NOT "tell me to move on and buy someplace else", all you said was "Your mat order has been cancelled." Another lie on your part. Are you trying to "look tough"?
You mentioned "threats" … if you can quote one, go right ahead. I'm fine with posting our exchange, verbatim. I did not "tell you to call my attorney", I said he would be happy to speak with you, if you wanted.
Also, while I am glad for your 800,000 "happy" customers, that does not, in any way, validate your unfair business practices in this case.
Anytime someone feels a need to exaggerate or misrepresent their side of an issue to be perceived as right, I know they're angry and insecure. I apologize for making you so upset, but your company should not be advertising "Free Shipping!" the way it does, simply because the claim is true "most of the time, for most people", and a mature CEO like David Quail, should react far differently than you have.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to DW Quail Golf. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about DW Quail Golf.
Filing a new complaint about
×