1.3

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have been wronged by this company.

"FREE SHIPPING!" is what you see throughout their website, but apparently, that's not true for people in Hawaii. I got an email from them, chiding ME with the words, "You know there's no free shipping to Hawaii". Well - I didn't know that! I get free shipping on items from amazon.com and other companies all the time. When I responded to them with an email, and mentioned that, and offered a compromise, I got an email from David Quail, that simply read "Your mat order is cancelled."

IMO, their customer service is ghastly, inflexible, and unless as a customer, you fit in their perfect mold, they won't do business with you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. Nakolo is overall dissatisfied with DW Quail Golf and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about golf mat at DW Quail Golf was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DW Quail Golf.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare DW Quail Golf to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments

Ball Ground, Georgia, United States #1080753

IT IS POSTED RIGHT ON THE WEBITE THAT THERE IS FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATE , THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING TO AK OR HI THIS CUSTOMER DID NOT READ THE SHIPPING INFO.

Canton, Georgia, United States #993566

WE CANCELED THIS PERSONS ORDER AS HE DID NOT READ OUR SHIPPING POLICY CORRECTLY, AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN WE SAY FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL USA ONLY .THAT MEANS THAT AK.AND HI ARE NOT ATTACHED TO THE MAINLAND, THOSE 2 STATES DO PAY EXTRA SHIPPING, THEY PLACE THEIR ORDER AND BEFORE WE PROCESS WE SEND THEM A SHIPPING QUOTE FOR THEIR APPROVAL FIRST BEFORE WE PROCESS, THIS GUY DID NOT LIKE THE EXTRA CHARGE AND IS TRYING TO BLACK MAIL US TO SHIPPING AND EATING THE SHIPPING COST.

YES I CANCELED HIS ORDER BECAUSE OF ALL HIS THREATS AND TELLING US TO CALL HIS ATTORNEY, YOU KNOW THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...BUT IN THIS CASE THE CUSTOMER IS NOT, EVERY ON LINE MERCHANT HAS HAD CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS..I TOLD HIM ORDER CANCELED MOVE ON AND BUY SOMEPLACE ELSE. THIS ITEM IS A VERY LARGE ITEM AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING TO HI.

WE HAVE 800,000 HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1997.YES I CANCELED HIS ORDER AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

Nakolo
to Anonymous Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #993610

Hey DQ - I mentioned that I checked with an attorney because I truly did not know if I had a right to be offended by your website's presentation (I do), but you were never threatened with litigation, and you failed to mention that I offered to pay for half the shipping, so "blackmailing you into eating the shipping cost" is yet a misrepresentation of yours, bordering on libel.Further, you did NOT "tell me to move on and buy someplace else", all you said was "Your mat order has been cancelled." Another lie on your part.

Are you trying to "look tough"?

You mentioned "threats" … if you can quote one, go right ahead. I'm fine with posting our exchange, verbatim. I did not "tell you to call my attorney", I said he would be happy to speak with you, if you wanted.

Also, while I am glad for your 800,000 "happy" customers, that does not, in any way, validate your unfair business practices in this case.

Anytime someone feels a need to exaggerate or misrepresent their side of an issue to be perceived as right, I know they're angry and insecure.I apologize for making you so upset, but your company should not be advertising "Free Shipping!" the way it does, simply because the claim is true "most of the time, for most people", and a mature CEO like David Quail, should react far differently than you have.