Godwin, North Carolina
2.0

Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half.Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a tear on the fairway half happened.

Within another few dozen hits multiple tears and the tee holder split open. I took some pictures and contacted the company. The response I received was that I must not have hit the ball correct causing the tear. I was told they would not cover that.

I was kind of dumbfounded that they would not even attempt to resolve my problem.

I mean nothing whatsoever not even an apology.I thought paying a little more would get me a product that I could use for years to come but I was wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $57. The author is overall dissatisfied with DW Quail Golf and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about golf mat from DW Quail Golf was not standing behind the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DW Quail Golf.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare DW Quail Golf to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments