Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half.Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a tear on the fairway half happened.
Within another few dozen hits multiple tears and the tee holder split open. I took some pictures and contacted the company. The response I received was that I must not have hit the ball correct causing the tear. I was told they would not cover that.
I was kind of dumbfounded that they would not even attempt to resolve my problem.
I mean nothing whatsoever not even an apology.I thought paying a little more would get me a product that I could use for years to come but I was wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not standing behind the product
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Mat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."