Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half.Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a tear on the fairway half happened.
Within another few dozen hits multiple tears and the tee holder split open. I took some pictures and contacted the company. The response I received was that I must not have hit the ball correct causing the tear. I was told they would not cover that.
I was kind of dumbfounded that they would not even attempt to resolve my problem.
I mean nothing whatsoever not even an apology.I thought paying a little more would get me a product that I could use for years to come but I was wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not standing behind the product
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Mat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "i file a paypal claim 10-8-2011 gainst the seller rpman22 from ioffer who i paid $49.96 for two bicycle racing jerseys...on 8-23-2011...seller states shipping in 9-16 days....i emailed the seller..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."