Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half.Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a tear on the fairway half happened.
Within another few dozen hits multiple tears and the tee holder split open. I took some pictures and contacted the company. The response I received was that I must not have hit the ball correct causing the tear. I was told they would not cover that.
I was kind of dumbfounded that they would not even attempt to resolve my problem.
I mean nothing whatsoever not even an apology.I thought paying a little more would get me a product that I could use for years to come but I was wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not standing behind the product
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Mat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."