I had ordered merchandise fro DW Quail last year for a company golf event and received good service.This year I ordered merchandise again for the same event.

I ordered online 5 weeks in front of the event and received an email from them stating that some of my merchandise was out of stock and would I like them to send the order or substitute merchandise. I emailed them twice and left two phone messages all at the number and email address I was given and received no reply. I had no idea what was happening however they managed to bill my credit card. A month later I received a voice mail saying the out of stock merchandise was in and that my order would be shipped that day.

I finally received a email with the UPS tracking number on it and it is scheduled to arrive 2 days after the event! I have no way to cancel the order or expedite shipping at this point.

Needless to say they will never get any business from me again.I have ordered tons of merchandise over the internet and this is easily the worst customer service ever!

Had an Experience with DW Quail Golf?

Comments

So far it appears that my experience with DwQuail Golf's customer service dept (if there is one) is very similar to the complaints posted about this company by others. I will not use them again.

Great Service, Item came on time for free items, I think this is a really well done web site and customer service was really go to me. :)